[IAEP] Status of Samson's project

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Jul 15 10:40:05 EDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org>
wrote:

> Thank you Adam for getting this done! It will be nice to share any
> no-confidential  documentation with the community so we can all learn from
> the experience.

Samson's contract was fully executed (fully legal) before my signature was
added, and effective July 1st 2016 for 6 months(*), but that pro forma
signature of mine is also complete FYI.

(*) extensible by 3 months periods if both parties agree in writing.  Etc.
For the benefit of all, I would ask Samson Goddy or Chris Leonard to
web-publish or publicly blog copies of their contracts (with personal home
addresses & signatures fully obfuscated, since there is a serious risk of
modern forgeries etc) if they hopefully have time this month to please
share these!

Samson,