[IAEP] use of XOs

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon Apr 25 11:20:19 EDT 2016

El 25/04/16 a las 08:55, Dave Crossland escribió:

> On 25 April 2016 at 08:12, Sebastian Silva <sebastian at fuentelibre.org
> <mailto:sebastian at fuentelibre.org>> wrote:
>
>     Laura an I are using 'intervention' as we think Sugar users are
>     not common IT and /deployment/ does sound like an impositive, top
>     down approach.
>

> Sounds like psychiatry ;)

Although I code since childhood, my academic deformation is in
Psychology :-)

Generally in social sciences intervention refers to taking action with
the intention to change something in a person or group. It implies an
expected outcome and responsibility beyond, in this case, merely
providing access to technology.

The big difference I guess is that a proper intervention's results are
measured and evaluated.