[IAEP] Linux Foundation seeks video tutorials

Edward Mokurai Cherlin mokurai at sugarlabs.org
Wed Jan 30 14:30:40 EST 2013

Would anybody care to submit a tutorial about Linux on an XO or Sugar
on a Stick? They are asking specifically about spreading Linux around
the world. I have some ideas about what we could show.

http://video.linux.com/100-linux-tutorials
100 Linux Tutorials Video Campaign

Join us in building a collective knowledge base for Linux! The Linux
Foundation is inviting you to share your knowledge of Linux with
people who are just getting started. Help us remove barriers to
learning Linux and transfer expertise around the globe.
--
Edward Mokurai (默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج) Cherlin