[IAEP] OLPC tablets and Nell in the wild?

Yama Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 20:57:04 EDT 2012

Indeed, and I recall y'all asking for feedback in this very list about
Nell (feedback that I gave but never heard from since :-))

Anyway, this is FASCINATING in so many ways.
1) this is a pilot (or per-pilot?), when OLPC used to discourage pilots
2) applications launch is tracked. OLPC/Sugar used to not consider of
interest the logging or studying actual use of the software. Yay! been
asking that for years! And sneakernetted back to mother ship.
FINALLY we will have data of what is used, when, how much, etc.
This is totally great! (can we get this into Sugar?)