[IAEP] OLPC tablets and Nell in the wild?

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 20:23:00 EDT 2012

Hi Yama,

That experiment did not involve anyone from Sugar Labs or the community.
The article is based on an education panel at EmTech 2012 that, for some
reason, has not been posted as video yet. Check here:
http://www2.technologyreview.com/emtech/12/

<http://www2.technologyreview.com/emtech/12/>But Matt Keller and the OLPC
Association team who ran the project went into great detail in their talks
at the OLPC SF Summit over a week ago. The Livestream on the subject has
been archived and is viewable at the these links:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/26344794
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/26345580

Mike