[IAEP] Turtle Blocks question

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 22:46:42 EDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Dr. Gerald Ardito
<gerald.ardito at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have been playing with the Turtle Blocks plugins for Follow Me, We
> Do Robots, Lego Mindstorms, and Arduino. They installed perfectly in
> Turtle Blocks (as expected).
>
> I have two questions:
> 1. I will need to install Turtle Blocks and these plugins on 25-50
> XO-1s. Do I have to do the plugins one by one on each machine?

TurtleBot comes with all of the above plugins pre-installed.
It is also possible to create a special spin of Turtle Art with just
the plugins you want (several deployments do this and I could walk you
through the process)

> 2. How do I go about requesting plug in(s) for the TI Launchpad?

I need to know more about how to talk to the TI Launchpad and what
sorts of interactions between it and TA you are looking for.

-walter

> Thanks.
> Gerald

Walter Bender