[IAEP] Sugar Labs Website Revamp IRC Mtg 1-8-12 11:00amEST(16:00UTC)

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sun Jan 15 09:58:17 EST 2012

Folks,

So one form of content would be project kids/teachers create using various
activities (Turtle Art, Etoys, etc.)

I am working on a project hosting site for activities (similar to the
Scratch Website) where Sugar users can post projects they create.

I am using Google App Engine, but would also need some other infrastructure
(ex:WebDav server for storing/serving project files)

Also, Andres Monroy-Hernandez had a good blog post on Supporting an Online
Community for Kids<http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/andresmh/2011/11/supporting-an-online-community-for-kids/>
.

Stephen