[IAEP] Carlos Rabassa te envió una noticia desde LaRed21

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Wed Jan 11 14:53:01 EST 2012

Alan Jhonn,

> I never use the "share" button of the pages... Ever "copy and paste" the URL in old mood...

Good advice.  However,  in some few cases I found that if you have a subscription to the publication and send the link to the page you are reading,  the receiver cannot open that page.

> If SOPA win.. the Vatican would be an inputed by "copy copyright content" haha

I don´t think this is a laughing matter.  We adults,  are the role models for the youth.  Whether we are representatives of the Vatican,  or individuals,  the message we should broadcast is that stealing is wrong.

Carlos Rabassa
Volunteer
Plan Ceibal Support Network
Montevideo, Uruguay