[IAEP] Yama no longer candidate Re: [ANNOUNCE] Oversight Board Election has begun

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:54:25 EST 2012

Dear all,
I am currently with a less than ideal connection, I wish I would have
removed myself from the list of candidates before the election got going,
my apologies.
I do still care deeply about the user experience of those who have been
given Sugar as their interface, and wish that real world needs, especially
the teacher's, will be prioritized, but I rather let others do the
oversight for it.

Thank you.

Yama