[IAEP] research report about Plan Ceibal's impact on communities

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri May 27 22:24:33 EDT 2011

Thank you, Gabriel.  I will follow your advice and at least read the
Methodology section before I opinate further on this particular study.

However, it is my personal conviction that even a small, badly reported
study, but based in objective, reproducible methods like the one that
courageous "Inspectora" of yours published right before retirement, is
heaps better any day from even great and expensive studies that are
indirect in the data they focus on. In the former we can make our own
conclusions out of clear cut data.  In the latter the data we have,
maybe extremely well measured, is about assumptions, opinions, desires,
and not about facts.