[IAEP] Sugar Digest 2011-05-13

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:01:13 EDT 2011

Walter,

I look forward to seeing your collaboration with Christofer.  I had an
opportunity to work with him a few months ago.  I think he wanted to
package my book as an Activity.  I didn't grasp what he was trying to
do and asked him for more information.  Maybe the way I phrased the
request scared him off, because he never replied.  I've seen his work
on ASLO and I'm very impressed.

James Simmons