[IAEP] Squeakfest program online - join us in Montevideo!

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue May 17 12:37:54 EDT 2011

There are just 9 days left until Squeakfest Uruguay 2011 starts! Mariana Herrera did put together a great program, you can find the details now on our website:

http://squeakland.org/squeakfest/schedule/

We will have presentations from the different organizations around the OLPC project in Uruguay, the whole Physical Etoys Group from Argentina is presenting, teachers and  educators are talking about their experience, basic and advanced workshops are offered. From Squeakland Randy Caton, Marta Voelcker and myself will present at the conference, Steve Thomas and Walter Bender will give online presentations, Bert will join an online workshop.

Looking forward to a great event!

Greetings,
Rita