[IAEP] SL Dailymotion account

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue May 10 17:47:12 EDT 2011

Chris,

My youtube account all of a sudden said "You can now upload more than 15
minutes" and I was able to upload my Squeakfest talk from 2010 (will be
uploading more soon).  Not sure why, but some others may have this option as
well.  I can upload some, but would be better on an OLPC/SugarLabs channel.

Stephen