[IAEP] [Fwd: Re: OERs and cataloging]

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Mon May 9 15:28:11 EDT 2011

Allow me to introduce Valerie Taylor, an energetic volunteer who has just
joined the Replace Textbooks project and this mailing list. We have been
discussing software that we could use for cataloging OERs in order to help
teachers choose appropriate materials. This would cover not just our work,
but that of a multitude of other organizations and individuals.

I will let Valerie tell you whatever she chooses about herself, because I
don't know.