[IAEP] calibre + OPDS for offline book catalogs.

Nicholas Doiron ndoiron at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 9 21:15:20 EDT 2011

Plan Ceibal was also interested in using Calibre to access the Pathagar /
OPDS library.  Especially for XO-1.5 / GNOME users.

The best way to search and load books in Calibre from our Pathagar server,
at the moment, is to open the news reader feature.  There are several
available newspaper feeds listed already.  Instead of selecting one of
those, input the OPDS search URL and Calibre will display the results.

Regards,
Nick