[IAEP] Tools for the community (#sugar-meeting, Wednesday 4PM Boston time)

Pablo Flores pflores2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 07:07:36 EST 2011

I like this idea, but besides we should use the information for making a
better user experience.
In ceibalJAM we have a form for the new users, where we can get good
information of the profile, but in this moment it's only being helpful for
statistical purposes, as we couldn't work more on portal features to
customize some pages to the user's profile...

Saludos,
Pablo Flores