[IAEP] [support-gang] SD Card Expert Needed

Kevin Mark kevin.mark at verizon.net
Thu Aug 25 11:57:26 EDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:52:23AM -0500, Mikus Grinbergs wrote:
> Kevin Gordon wrote
> >Talk to Mikus.  He is my muse on this stuff.
>
> On multiple occasions (including this one) when Caryl has posted a
> question to which I have previously developed an answer, I've
> offered Caryl my help.  None of my offers have gotten a response.
>
> mikus

In the age of email boxes brimming with stuff to read, it can get lost in the
shuffle or perhaps it was eatten by a rogue spam filter :)

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it.