[IAEP] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] SugarCamp in Paris -- save the date: September 9th-10th-11th, 2011

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 07:19:57 EDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Christoph Derndorfer <
christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Bastien <bzg at altern.org> wrote:
>
>> Christoph Derndorfer <christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> > Regardless I think it would be good to get a head-count of people who
>> > need accomodation:
>> >
>> > * Sascha
>> > * Christoph
>> >
>> > From the sounds of it Gary and Daniel might also need something.
>> >
>> > Tony, Luke, Simon, Raul, Mitchell: What about you guys?
>>
>> I have created this page to help us centralize uptodate info on this:
>>
>>  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Bzg/SugarCamp
>>
>> I'll add more information later on.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> Hey everyone,
>
> any progress on this front?
>
> I'd really like to finalize the accomodation question this week so we book
> this thing, it's not going to get cheaper and easier...

I spoke to Simon yesterday and he said that both he and Daniel are going to
attend from Saturday to Monday evening. :-)

Daniel has also added some more accomodation options to
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Bzg/SugarCamp. However looking at the
options it seems like many of them are already quite full that weekend so we
should really make a decision here! Again, having a head-count of who needs
accomodation would really help so everyone please add your information to
the wiki page.

Thanks,
Christoph

--