[IAEP] Help needed..

Marc Karasek marckarasek at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 22:40:06 EDT 2011

I have not had a chance to replicate the issue yet, but what I did was
start writer then go to neighborhood and try to invite the other PC.  I
expected an invite on the other PC but nothing.

I will try later this weekend and post my results.

*Marc Karasek*
Troop 648 Asst Scoutmaster
Button Gwinnett Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner
NYLT Staff 2011
Assistant Course Director for Program
2011 Powder Horn Course
Herder of Cats