[IAEP] Fwd: Proposal for an interactive introduction tutorial to Sugar

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 00:46:41 EDT 2011

Got away from me. Weird keyboard effects.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 20:05, Yamandu Ploskonka <yamaplos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Walter, sound familiar?
>
> Erick, I've been pushing for this for several years already.  It is IMHO a
> *BIG* need, and I congratulate you for having advanced much further that I
> did. IMHO what has prevented this getting prioritized is that it goes
> against the grain of MIT design, of simple, minimalist look and feel for the
> whole project.  OTOH, I guess that now that it actually has a roadmap and
> all, it might have a chance.  Very busy right now, but at least I'll mark
> this as important and try to drop by later.

Yama, I'm running the Replacing Textbooks subproject. I don't have
anything to do with
MIT, and as you know I don't care about anybody's cultural
limitations. You are welcome to start any project you like there, as
soon as I can get the site live.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/

http://www.earthtreasury.org/