[IAEP] Conozco Uruguay -> Conozco Nicaragua

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 13:16:42 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

I just learned from the Latin America lists that Byron Corrales has modified the Activity "Conozco Uruguay" and changed it into "Conozco Nicaragua". This is great!

I had suggested some time ago that the Conozco Activity was perfect for localizing.  It could be adapted as a history/geography lesson for any locale... from a city or town, to a county, state, country, or continent.

What we need now are simple, teacher friendly, instructions for changing the code and map of Conozco so that any reasonably tech-savvy teacher could do it.  Any takers?

http://byroncorrales.blogspot.com/

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Conozco-Nicaragua

Caryl