[IAEP] How to save Journal entries from multiple students to a single computer?

David Han dshan at bu.edu
Fri May 14 12:59:38 EDT 2010

I'm David Han. I'm a student at Boston University. Anurag Goel, Francis
Thalakotur and I (all BU students) will be deploying Sugar on a Stick to
three classrooms in Delhi, India this summer. We're researching the affect
Sugar has on student learning.

A major part of our research design is analyzing student work on digital
portfolios. On Sugar, the Journal is the closest fit to a portfolio.

*How can we take the data from the students' Journals and save it on a
single computer?*
*
*
*Thanks!*