[IAEP] LinuxCon Education Summit: Schedule Announced

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Thu Jul 29 12:09:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

as previously mentioned, there will be an Education Summit taking
place in conjunction with LinuxCon in Boston on August 9. We are happy
to announce the final schedule today. Please check the following wiki
page for further information on our speakers and abstracts:
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/LinuxCon_2010

Registration for LinuxCon is still open. We are also still entitled to
offer 20% discounts to attendees, so if you're interested, drop me a
line. We would also like to provide the attendees of the Education
Summit with t-shirts / lunch. If you or your company would be
interested in sponsoring that, please email me as soon as possible.

Thanks for your attention and looking forward to meeting you in August!

--Sebastian Dziallas