[IAEP] Peer tutoring initiatives

Dr. Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:36:40 EDT 2010

Jennifer,

I manage a deployment of 140 XOs with 5th grade students in a middle school
in Westchester County, NY. We trained about 4-5 students per classroom (we
call them the "Tech Team"), and they support their teachers and fellow
students.

You can read about it here:
http://web.me.com/geraldar/The_Shape_of_Disruption/Documents.html

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Best,
Gerald