[IAEP] [SLOBS] Sugar Labs 2010 Goals Review

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 10:03:20 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 5:46 AM, Sascha Silbe
<sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org> wrote:
>> > Are developers using Sugar as their day-to-day development
>> > environment yet?
> I do while I'm using my XO-1.5. I even integrated my MUA with the Journal
> using datastore-fuse. [1]

Hey, I like that!

> Wow, they use a whopping three activities (sorry for the sarcasm - and
> yes, my most used activity is Terminal).

Not sure how far your sarcasm goes. But they sound like normal users.
Usage patterns follow a power law. I don't use more than 5 programs
'intensively'. I have a wider repertoire of tools ("long tail"), but
if you look over my shoulder, you'll see: webbrowser, emacs, git,
xterm/bash.

Two of them are 'windows to other tools', but my shell history is
dominated by git, emacs, and some funny shell snippets.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions