[IAEP] Sugar Labs 2010 Goals Review

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Wed Jul 14 17:25:43 EDT 2010

Again, just to defuse any hostility here, I want to say how cool it is
to see the SugarLabs' goal statement for 2010, and Bernie's mid-year
evaluation of the goals.  I think it's a great way to keep us all
focused.  By commenting on his evaluation I'm not suggesting that
SugarLabs is in some way falling short.  I'm just attempting to
collaborate on improving the precision of the evaluation, to help us
get the most use out of it.  Pessimistic self-evaluations are more
useful, I think, than optimistic ones.  Let's find the areas we need
to work on!
  --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )