[IAEP] [SLOBS] Sugar Labs 2010 Goals Review

Benjamin M. Schwartz bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 13 20:16:59 EDT 2010

On 07/13/2010 08:05 PM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> I can't
> think of one good example of an educator or a businessman who came to
> our community with a good proposal and could make it happen successfully
> within Sugar Labs.

I think Sean Daly might be such a businessman.  He has definitely
succeeded in changing Sugar Labs's perspective on outreach.  I think
Caroline Meeks might be both a businesswoman and an educator, and she has
definitely altered at least my perspective on "deployment".

We are an organization composed of success stories.  We could certainly
use more.  It would certainly help if the fortitude of Sean Daly and
Caroline Meeks were not required.

--Ben