[IAEP] [SLOBS] Sugar Labs 2010 Goals Review

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jul 13 10:08:57 EDT 2010

El Mon, 12-07-2010 a las 23:35 -0300, Gonzalo Odiard escribió:

> I started the evaluation, but didn't continue.
> Is a larger task than I can do with the time I have today.
> Particularly, because it should be working with new and the old
> toolbar.

I've asked two Activity Central developers to upgrade Pippy and Physics
to the new toolbars. Record should come next. With all the core
activities already converted, supporting the old toolbars becomes less
important.

I agree with you that implementing full keyboard navigability to the
entire Sugar UI is quite a challenge. Luckily, it can be broken up in
smaller chunks: toolbars, favourites view, journal...