[IAEP] Feedback request for my Python tutorial

Dinko Galetic dinko.galetic at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 13:23:22 EDT 2010

Hi Tony,

thanks for the suggestions. I've been thinking about some of those things
myself already.
I have only one comment:

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM, <forster at ozonline.com.au> wrote:

> print a/b rounds to an integer (which is confusing)

That was on purpose. I'm not sure how old the learners will be and if
they've learned about decimal numbers. That is why I've only given them
examples in which the division results are integers. In one of the later
lessons I introduce the concept of floating point numbers and give it some
space there.

However, your comment gave me an idea. I'll check the numbers the user
enters and give him some sort of a warning if the result should be float.
How does that sound?