[IAEP] 3.0 While Corrections

Dinko Galetic dinko.galetic at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 13:15:14 EDT 2010

Thanks Caryl,

your comments well placed. I'll apply the changes later today.
Just a question or two:

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 6:55 AM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi Dinko,
>
> I would divide this lesson into 2 parts or rename the examples. You have
> two Example 1s, two Example2s and so forth.

We continue to have some strange differences :) I'm reading the "3.0 while"
file I have with me now and there are no double example names. I guess I
have an old version, I'll check that as well when I get home.

> *
> Example 2
>
> # example start
> number_of_prints = 0
> while number_of_prints < 10:
>     print "I am repeating this line 10 times!"
>     number_of_prints = number_of_prints + 1
> print "And we're done!"
> # example end
> *
> *Typo or variable mismatch. Change "times" to "prints" or "prints" to
> "times" and it will work.*
> *
> *

Yeah, this would not have happened if I tried my own examples. :) Thanks.

Dinko