[IAEP] 3.0 While Corrections

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 00:55:06 EDT 2010

Hi Dinko,
More notes and corrections:
I would divide this lesson into 2 parts or rename the examples. You have two Example 1s, two Example2s and so forth. See the other notes below. This is all I have tested so far.  More later.
Caryl
P.S. If you haven't already guessed, I have used "*s" to show skipped parts of the lesson where I have no comments.

Congratulations, <name>, this is the 3rd chapter! You're on your way to becoming a programmer :) Let's see what's next on our learning list.Quite often, we want our computer to repeat certain commands. Now, what we could do is write those commands several times.Typos: Change 2nd to 3rd and "be" to "becoming" or "being."**Example 2 # example startnumber_of_prints = 0while number_of_prints < 10:    print "I am repeating this line 10 times!"    number_of_prints = number_of_prints + 1print "And we're done!"# example endTypo or variable mismatch. Change "times" to "prints" or "prints" to "times" and it will work.**3) Write the program exactly like the previous one, but have it output like this:*4) Write the program exactly like the previous one, but have it output like this:
Comments: they won't be "exactly like the previous one" so you might want to say "almost like" or "similar to," or something like that.Also, these is the second examples 3 and 4 in the lesson.*