[IAEP] Feedback request for my Python tutorial

Dinko Galetic dinko.galetic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 20:51:49 EDT 2010

Hello Caryl,

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 2:08 AM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am attaching a screenshot the file info for one of the files that
> transferred incorrectly that I cannot open as a text file. As you can see,
> it was section "1.0 introduction" and came through as a unix file.

Ah, Unix *executable* files . I've checked them now, and it appears that
files 1 through 4 somehow got marked as executables (I have not done that
manually). However, they are still pure text files, and I'm sure you can
open them with any text editor. I can see "Open With TextEdit" in your
screenshot, you can do it like that or open TextEdit (or whatever you used
to read the others) and then do something like File-Open-"1.0 introduction".

Kind regards,
Dinko