[IAEP] Scenarios for licensing our trademarks

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 11:02:25 EST 2010

I don't see how the opposite is true. Just look at Sony.

To be clear, by "freely" I mean without conditions. The snag is that I
don't see how we can be sure we have a legal handle on acceptance of
our conditions without an explicit license. Again, this is a change
from my original position of two weeks ago.

I also believe we should license free of charge, although it is
worthwhile considering if commercial entities should pay a fee,
perhaps commensurate with sales. That could be a revenue stream at
some point, but I feel it would not serve our purpose at this time
unless we are talking about a major OEM willing to co-brand.

Sean

P.S. Sascha I am including marketing and Slobs in this thread, you can
certainly post to those lists I can moderate in your marketing posts