[IAEP] [POLL] collab.sugarlabs.org

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Thu Jan 14 10:54:44 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 22:00, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 06:15:46PM +0100, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
>> I personally like what Greg Smith did back at OLPC:
>>
>> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Feature_requests
>
> does anyone know the right ml link for
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Feature_roadmap#Overview -- now it points to
> http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2009-February/023079.html which
> is etoys related email

I think that link is correct, the subject is misleading because the
most important part of the email is not etoys-specific.

What I don't know is if the contents of that message are still valid,
e.g. "OLPC will not undertake, on its own, another
major release of the software package we currently ship with each XO.".

CC'ing Ed in case he wants to comment.

Regards,

Tomeu

Farning