[IAEP] Academic papers about Sugar (UI)

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jan 14 08:32:00 EST 2010

Hi Sascha,

the best work in this context that I've seen so far is Sven Bergman's
master thesis: "Sugar - Not necessarily unhealthy":
http://dimeb.informatik.uni-bremen.de/documents/Sugar-Not_necessarily_unhealthy.pdf

By the way, what is the focus of your thesis? I've recently restarted a
dormant thesis project myself and would of course love to avoid too
much overlap (esp. since Sven's thesis is basically *exactly* what I
had planned to do;-).

Cheers,
Christoph

--