[IAEP] Why #sugar should be logged - a plug for transparency and ease of use.

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-iaep at silbe.org
Wed Jan 13 04:44:52 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 09:25:22PM -0500, Jeff Elkner wrote:

> I'm glad logging locally works for you, Dave, but it doesn't work for
> me.  I really need less things to do, not more ;-)
How is logging locally causing more work for you? Do you use an IRC
client that cannot be told to always log specific/all channels? Or is
searching in your usual computing environment more inconvenient than on
some web page?
For me local logs are much easier to use/search, so I'm trying to figure
out why it's the other way round for you.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/