[IAEP] [[Deployments/....]]

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 10:17:37 EST 2010

Hey guys,

1. I am really liking the structured wiki namespaces for
Activities/XYZ, Features/XYZ, etc.

2. To better encourage communication between developers and
deployments, it would be nice to get more information about the
deployments on the wiki somewhere.

What about creating a Deployments/... namespace on the wiki, with a
template for deployments to customize?

Some ideas for what to include:

== Description ==

== Contacts ==

== Location ==

== Language ==

== Scope ==
* Number & age of students
* Number of teachers / administrators / IT

== Sugar version ==

== OS / Distribution ==

== Activities in use ==

== Requests ==

Once this is in place, we could bug / assist all the deployments we
know about to fill it in.

Would whoever put together the other structured areas be up for adding
another one?  I'll help with bugging the deployments & helping them
fill it in once it's set up :)

-Wade