[IAEP] apt-get upgrade broke TOAST

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-iaep at silbe.org
Wed Jan 6 12:14:04 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 11:35:16AM -0500, Kevin Cole wrote:

> http://trisquel.info/en/issues/apt-get-upgrade-breaks-sugar-toast
>
> and the latest suggestion was that the trouble was something that
> Sugar Labs
> people would need to look at.
I don't think your problem has anything to do with the depreciation
warnings (Trisquel is claimed to be based on Ubuntu 9.04 which runs
Sugar fine except for the usual bugs). The decryption errors you posted
are more likely to be the cause of the issue (but I don't know anything
about this ecryptfs stuff).
To be sure we need to know:

1. the Python version you are using and
2. the exact error messages you get from Sugar, including
~/.sugar/default/logs/shell.log.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/