[IAEP] Need Live CD to take to Argentina

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 10:25:46 EST 2010

Caryl,

Not sure what you mean by a straight Fedora 12 CD.  The only Fedora 12
CD I'm familiar with runs F12 as a live CD system and gives you the
option to install it to your hard disk by double-clicking an icon on
the GNOME desktop.  I don't see how that's going to help me boot from
a USB or for that matter boot from the CD but use the USB the way the
SoaS boot CD does.

If you can clear this up I'd appreciate it.

James Simmons