[IAEP] Drama / Theater in Sugar?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Sat Feb 27 04:26:24 EST 2010

Steve,
I think that video example was wonderful, thank you, very much
in line with what I'm looking to facilitate, thanks.

So Caroline, I think Steve has shown a wonderful way to do it with
etoys.

Me, as a programmer, I'd have wondered into the realms of python,
in free software we commonly look for previously implemented
functionality before re-inventing the wheel.

Thank you Pato for your collaboration.
I'm back in Lima now and will share soon the projects we are
spearheading, looks like we'll have another active season here :-)

Cheers

Sebastian

2010/2/27 Steve Thomas <sthomas1 at gosargon.com>

> Sebastian,
>
> I have created a Teleprompter, which I believe should be easily editable.
> You can see a copy here:
> http://squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=9498
>
> I also uploaded a video showing how it works at:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgAMo-a9NcY
>
> The Etoys' scripts are very simple and don't even need to be modified to
> change the Play's scripts.
>
> Stephen
>

> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Cherry Withers <cwithers at ekindling.org>wrote:
>
>> Hi Sebastian,
>>
>> Copying Steve Thomas on this thread. He made an excellent project using
>> Etoys that may interest you:
>>
>> http://www.squeakland.org/launcher/?http://www.squeakland.org/content/showcase/everyone/accounts/mrsteve/The%20Holder%20Episode%201.019.pr
>>
>> You'll need to download the plug-in from:
>> http://www.squeakland.org/download/
>>
>> If you decide on Etoys for this anyone from the education team at
>> Squeakland would be happy to help you out as well:
>> education at squeakland.org
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Cherry
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net>wrote:

>>> And I bet TurtleArt ;)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Tomeu

>>> Books

Sebastian Silva
Porfavor tómate un momento y vota por nosotros en el desafío BBVA
OpenTalent:
Red de Colaboración Coodots - http://coodots.com/