[IAEP] Parichay Parivesh Leeds Metropolitan University, UK

Parichay Parivesh parivesh.parichay at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 21 11:15:19 EST 2010

Hello to everyone,

I am writing to you in reference to some guidance I require towards my
dissertation.

I am currently a student of MSc in Games Designing at Leeds Metropolitan
University Leeds.

I am writing my dissertation on, "Development of educative game on XO
laptop" and intend to develop educative games for children in the age group
of 5-6 years for Indian schools.

Having known your experience and expertise in this field, your advice would
be extremely valuable for me. If you could find some time kindly suggest me
some important points I should bear in my mind while developing this
educative game. Also, if possible please send me your general view regarding
this topic. I am enclosing a plan of my dissertation for further details.
The proposal attached to it idea what i have to do.

I want to brief about the game which I am developing. It is about to teach
the children about different mode of transportation and its application. Can
you guide me one thing, XO laptop support flash or not because I am
developing the game in flash..

Regards

Parichay Parivesh

+447503433720