[IAEP] Sugar Certification in Uruguay

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Thu Dec 16 20:45:06 EST 2010

Hi,
Do we know anything about this?
If we don't this is probably clearly a trademark violation.
Not saying its a bad idea, but sugar labs should lead any sugar
certification that is offered and called that way. In fact we should
encourage this kind of appropriation but in a way that gives back to the
project. For instance, if they have developed guidelines, materials,
etc, they can be a reference for similar programs in other countries
that other Local Labs could offer, adding to our Services Portfolio.

Sebastian