[IAEP] maintenance

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 07:29:17 EDT 2010

Tomeu,

Thank you for writing down this summary and for making a proposal as
to how we can address this problem. I would add that the problem
reaches farther than the core Sugar modules themselves: Sugar without
Sugar Activities is not very useful to the learner. We need to
maintain a core set of activities as well.

I agree that getting the deployment team revived is critical to any solution.

regards.

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs