[IAEP] Fwd: [olpc-nz] Iso image for Tutorius

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Thu Nov 19 05:50:07 EST 2009

Just wanted to mention my admiration for the Tutorious team: they have
pushed forward a big feature that affects shell and activities, have
set up their instance of AMO for tutorials, have pinged periodically
the community for feedback, have made a spin of SoaS so others can
more easily test their work, have contacted the testing team at NZ for
feedback, etc. And not because that's a lot of work, but because it's
the _right_ work to do.

Kudos to them and whoever is mentoring!

Regards,

Tomeu