[IAEP] aslo categories

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:29:08 EDT 2009

Peace... I wasn't trying to derail the use of categories; just trying
to go further if and when we can. The evidence of the web suggests
that search will trump categories in the end, but we can get quite far
with pretty much any taxonomy at this scale.

-walter

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Carol Farlow Lerche <cafl at msbit.com> wrote:
> I'm someone who finds the original AMO site's categories for examining
> add-ons to be extremely useful.  I just don't understand the controversy
> here.  We're talking about just another finding tool.  If Walter doesn't
> find it helpful, he can just use search.  If other categories/tags would be
> helpful, add them (that was my original suggestion regarding the literacy
> activities).  I think this is yet another case of the perfect as the enemy
> of the good.

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org