[IAEP] aslo categories

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:07:13 EDT 2009

It seems to me (I could be wrong) that the Mozilla add-ons can appear
in multiple categories.

Some systems build the categories dynamically from tags, of course the
key with that is to limit the tag vocabulary.

OSX widgets listed on the Apple site are usually in one category only,
and in my opinion rarely in the category I'm expecting.

By the way, I'm sorry to say the a.sl.o page has succeeded in annoying
me, I was wondering why there was no content in the homepage on one of
my computers (only in the categories). It turns out the page wants to
force me to read it in French, I suppose because that's the browser
language on the machine I happened to be on. I tried to change the URL
substituting en for fr, but the page stubbornly told me to sauter dans
le lac. I did eventually find the language choice bar, hiding at the
bottom of the screen under a big white space (no idea there was even a
footer, and it's a very big screen). And when I select English, the
page comes alive with Recommendations!

Sean