[IAEP] Video ready for editing

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 20:13:55 EDT 2009

I am in the process of uploading 60 mb of video to
shell.sugarlabs.org.  This video demonstrates using Get Internet
Archive Books to find and download books, then restoring them from the
Journal to read with the Read Activity.  It needs resizing and
editing, title cards, sound, you name it.  It is in ogv format (Ogg
Video) which can be played on Totem in Linux.  If there is a need to
reencode it in some other format I can try to do that.

I'll be making and uploading more of these, so Dave C should have
plenty of raw material to draw from.

The URL to download from is:

http://people.sugarlabs.org/~jdsimmons/

James Simmons