[IAEP] Letter to GPA Parents

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Wed Jul 29 23:05:12 EDT 2009

> We found out today that summer school ends a week sooner then we thought! It
> ends next week.
> We want to send the sticks home with the kids.  We need to write a letter to
> the parents explaining what the stick is.  Does anyone have any suggestions
> or sample letters?

What would be good, but probably impractical at short notice, is to invite the parents to the last session, so the kids can show what they have achieved. That would give the opportunity to explain the sticks.

(It has also a sound base in constructionist and social constructivist pedagogy, the creation of "public entities")

Tony