[IAEP] etoys, moodle, gcompris, kde-edu and other sister projects

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:51:48 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Belinda A. Lopez<balopez at mac.com> wrote:

> On Friday, July 24, 2009, at 04:46PM, "Bastien" <bastienguerry at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>Kurt Gramlich <kurt.gramlich at lugrav.de> writes:
>>
>>> Skolelinux Germany is watching you ;-)
>>
>>Frenchies are watching you as well!
>
> Heh!  The Ubuntu Project is watching you as well!  Now that I have a bit more free time maybe I can go from silent cheerleader to a more active participant.  :-)

The top priority for Sugar on Ubuntu is to get a fix for the packages
in Jaunty, which have been broken since release day. We don't know
what the problem is, whether there is a known fix, and whether anybody
is working on this issue. Certainly that bug is making no progress.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sugar/+bug/396200
Bug #396200 reported by Edward Cherlin  on 2009-07-06
Importance--Undecided
Status--New

> cheers,
>
> Belinda Lopez
> Training Project Manager
> Canonical

Speaking of training, you all know that FLOSSManuals.net has taken the
leading role in Sugar documentation. We always have an eye out for
documentation projects that fit the skills of our thousand or so
volunteers, and our mission to spread FLOSS in as many languages as
possible.

> belinda.lopez at canonical.com
> dinda at ubuntu.com
> IRC: dinda