[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Board elections (was Re: Sugar Digest 2009-07-22)

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 02:05:17 EDT 2009

It doesn't look like we've got a page for this yet, so I'm putting
current notes about how the election process will/could run here.
Deliberately roughly written and incomplete to encourage others to put
in their own ideas.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Talk:Sugar_Labs/Governance/Oversight_Board#Elections_proposal

afaik, we haven't appointed anyone or any group to be the
decisionmaker on how the elections should be run (and I shouldn't be
that person or in that group because I'm running) but I did tell
Walter I'd help us get to the "ready to vote!" point as much as
possible without being able to make the final choices myself.

--Mel